Attention preppers and homesteaders: You can now preserve eggs for up to a year...even without a refrigerator!
Read this survival egg preservation guide and discover...
* How to keep eggs inside -- and outside -- a refrigerator for up to a year.
* Why most people around the world don't need to refrigerate their eggs.
* The one thing you must always do before you preserve your eggs (or else you risk having bad eggs and possibly getting poisoned).
* How to keep cooked eggs preserved for months.
* How to freeze eggs without having them turn into a useless gel.
* The simple drugstore secret to keep your eggs fresh for up to 12 months.
...and many more egg preserving secrets!